Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shooting the bossman @ Nextoy LLC

www.kenken.com

So yesterday I got a package delivered to my house. I knew it would either be the Staples Easy Button, or my USB Missile Launcher. Thankfully, it was the missile launcher. Since the bossman, Mr. Fuhrer, loves toys and novelties, I figured he would be ammused if he got hit with a missile.


I got to work early, set up the launcher, practiced the shot a million times, and set up the hidden camera. The whole plan worked out great, he couldnt see the missile launcher from his seat, couldnt see the camera, I was good to go. He hilariously walked in and starts talking about what we needed to do for the day, meanwhile I was taking careful aim at his face.


I took the shot, and missed slightly right, I dont know what happened. I took another shot and missed far left. After the second shot, which he saw fly past his face, he was onto me.


Tomorrow i'll throw up the video.

www.kenken.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!